Car Crashes Into Building On Hudson Valley College Campus
An unlicensed teen drove a car into a Hudson Valley college campus building.
Recently, the Red Hook Police Department responded to a 911 call reporting a car into a building on Robbins Road at Bard College.
Upon an investigation, it was determined a 19-year-old Georgia man drove through a Bard College parking lot, hit two parked cars and then reversed the car into a building on Robbins Road at Bard College, police say.
No one was inside the building at the time of the accident and there were no reported injuries, according to the Red Hooke Police Department.
Driver inexperience was deemed the primary factor of the crash. Neither drugs or alcohol played a factor, police say.
The unnamed driver was issued tickets for unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and unsafe backing. Red Hook police were assisted on scene by the Tivoli Fire Department and Northern Dutchess Paramedics.
- Cops: Body Found After Elderly Hudson Valley Man Jumps Off Bridge
- Blind Hudson Valley Veteran Aims to Help Lives of Disabled Vets
- Hudson Valley Teen Publishes Book
- Car Crashes Into Building On Hudson Valley College Campus
- 4 Children Accused of Drawing Multiple Swastikas in Hudson Valley
- Manhattanites Are Taking Over the Hudson Valley
- Police: Hudson Valley Heroin Dealer Found With 1,440 Bags
- Hudson Valley Pizzeria Owner Evaded Nearly $1 Million in Taxes
- $596 Million Winning Lottery Tickets Sold in Hudson Valley