Are Hudson Valley Bed Bath & Beyonds Closing?
Bed Bath & Beyond has announced plans to close more stores nationwide.
According to USA Today, Bed Bath & Beyond has announced it plans to close 60 stores across the U.S. This is 20 more than the 40 stores is originally intended to close. The closings are expected after the winter holiday season. Store closures will most likely happen in 2020.
Within the Hudson Valley, Bed Bath & Beyond has multiple locations. There are locations in Poughkeepsie, Newburgh, Middletown, Kingston, Yonkers, Port Chester, West Nyack, and Mount Vernon. It has not been announced if any of the locations in the Hudson Valley closed. However, with such a high saturation of locations across the region, it wouldn't surprise me if some local stores were to close.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie