Apartment Building Proposed for West Main Street In Beacon
A 62-unit apartment building has been proposed for the City of Beacon and will go before the local Planning Board on November 13th.
The development, proposed for the corner of West Main Street and Bank Street would include 33 one-bedroom and 29 two-bedroom units. According to the proposal, the project would be comprised of two adjoining parcels, one of which is 1.3 acres, the other 0.2 acres. The four-story building would contain just under 20,000 square feet of space.
The proposal states the existing retail and material supply distributor on-site would be demolished. The Southern Tier based developer is listed as Farrell Building Company from Bridgehampton, NY. The next City of Beacon Planning Board meeting will take place Wednesday, November 13th at 7:30 PM in the courtroom in the Municipal Center.
Housing is in demand for Beacon, does this project sound like a good fit for the community?
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie