Almost 90 Hummus Products Recalled
Several brands of hummus have been recalled due to a listeria risk, so be sure to check your refrigerators.
According to WTEN, the following brands of hummus have been recalled, 7-Select, Schnucks, Roundy’s, Reasor’s, Pita Pal, Lidl, Lantana, Hummus hummus, Harris Teeter, Fresh Thyme, and Bucee’s. The recalled products were made between May 30, 2019 and June 25, 2019 and have been shipped to stores across the country.
The recalls are being done voluntary by each company due to worry that they have infected with listeria, which is a serious infection that can cause diarrhea, fever, confusion, and other flu-like symptoms.
You can get a look at the full list of recalled hummus products on the FDA website and if you do find that you have a recalled item, you should return it to the place of purchase for a full refund and if any consumers have any questions, you can call the company at 832-803-9295.
As of now no illnesses have been reported.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie