Albany Police Department Supports 11-Year-Old Cancer Patient
Back in May, 11-year-old John Hoague-Rivette from the Albany area was diagnosed with an aggressive form of brain cancer.
John had been staying at Albany Medical Centers Pediatric until last week on July 31st. That day John was discharged to from the hospital and was going home to be on hospice care.
According to the Albany Police Departments Facebook page, John had always love law enforcement and his father is a local police officer in Albany. In June John was sworn in as an honorary captain.
On the day of John's discharge from the hospital, local and state officers as well as friends family and hospital staff lined the hallway for John's sendoff and to show their support.
Our thoughts and prayers are with John and the Hoague-Rivette family.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie