A Hudson Valley County Has Been Named The Healthiest In New York
According to a new study by the University of Wisconsin Population Health Institute, the Hudson Valley is home to the healthiest county in all of New York.
Rockland County has taken the number one spot out of sixty-two counties in New York for 2018, moving up from its number two spot last year. The new number two spot is now occupied by Saratoga.
A lot of Hudson Valley counties did pretty well on the list, actually. Westchester ranked number three, Putnam took number six, and Dutchess County took fourteen. For how well those counties seem to be doing, it's almost a shock to see how Sullivan County did. It got ranked number sixty-one, aka the second worst spot on the list, just ahead of the Bronx.
But, for the most part, our area seems to be doing pretty well from an overall health standpoint! You can check out the complete list of rankings right here.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie