A Hershey’s Beer Is Set To Be Released In New York
Some people relate fall with pumpkins, I relate it with dark beers.
Food and Wine magazine reports that Hershey's first official chocolate beer will be made in partner with Yuengling. Yuengling is America's oldest brewery and according to Food and Wine, Hershey is America's best known chocolate-themed amusement park. What do they have in common? They're both in Pennsylvania.
According to Food and Wine, the beer will be named Yuengling Hershey's Chocolate Porter. It's expected to be released in mid-October 2019. It will be a 4.7% ABV porter that mixes Hershey's chocolate with caramel and dark roasted malts. Sadly, you won't be able to get it at a gas station or typical grocery store, as it will only be available on tap. It's expected to be available in bars and restaurants in Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Washington D.C., Delaware, Indiana, Kentucky, and yes, New York State.
The beer will only be available while supplies last, but Food and Wine reports that Yuengling expects the supply to hold up through Valentine's Day.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie