What Would You Do With $98K Worth of Ramen?
Do you love Ramen Noodles? Have you been to Georgia in the last couple of weeks? If you have there are a few police officers that might want to have a conversation with you.
A tractor trailer, filled with $98,000 worth of ramen has gone missing. Where in the United States could there be a tractor trailer full of ramen, just casually existing? Think about it, there is no reason for the missing ramen to not make its way to the Hudson Valley.
Here are 4 reasons this ramen truck should come our way, hypothetically of course:
- With the amount of colleges here in the area, this could feed a lot of college students for the entire 2018-2019 school year. At approx 35 cents per package, that is about 296,000 packages of ramen
- The Culinary Institute of America, Hyde Park, could serve up the truck load of ramen to the residents of Ulster, Dutchess and Orange County, and they would probably make the best tasting ramen ever. No need for those little packets.
- Ramen Food Truck, we need this by the Walkway Over the Hudson
- The entire staff at WRRV could eat about half of that truck of ramen ourselves.
Why should the ramen truck make its way to the Hudson Valley? What is your favorite way to eat ramen?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie