1/3 of Renters in the U.S. Did Not Pay April Rent
Millions of people have lost their jobs because of businesses closing due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to Market Watch, nearly one-third of U.S. renters did not pay April rent for 2020. Specifically, rent was not paid during the first week of the month by nearly one-third of U.S. apartment renters. 6.6 million workers have filed for unemployment in the U.S., according to NBC.
Have you been affected by COVID-19 and lost your job? Were you able to pay rent this month? I wish the best for you and your loved ones and hope this will all be over soon.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie