WPDH Aerosmith Vegas Flyaway Contest Rules
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA, LLC
WPDH Aerosmith Vegas Flyaway (the “Contest”)
Contest Official Rules
By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES WHO HAVE REACHED TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE AS OF Monday, November 5, 2018.
1. SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Contest is Townsquare Media, LLC (the “Sponsor”) with offices at 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT06830.
2. PRIZE: The prize of the Contest consists of the following: (a) airfare from Newark airport to Las Vegas, (b) two nights of hotel accommodations from April 20, 2019 to April 22, 2019 on the Las Vegas strip, (c) transportation to and from the airport and (d) tickets to the Aerosmith: Deuces Are Wild concert at the Park Theater at Park MGM Las Vegas on April 21, 2019. The estimated total retail value of the prize of this Contest is two-thousand three-hundred ninety-nine dollars ($2,399.00). The winner is not permitted to substitute the prize for its cash equivalent. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to all residents of the 48 contiguous United States who have reached twenty-one (21) years of age as of Monday, November 5, 2018. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after Monday, November 5, 2018 were or are employees or agents of Sponsor or its affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this Contest; and (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION; REQUIRED RELEASES: A representative of the Sponsor will select the winner out of the 186 qualifiers. The winner will be selected and notified on Monday, November 26, 2018. The winner will be notified by e-mail. In the event the Sponsor cannot reach the winner within one (1) day after it attempts to notify the winner, the Sponsor will select a new winner according to these rules. Additionally, if the winner is ineligible, it will be deemed as if the winner has rejected the prize, and Sponsor will select a new winner.
To claim the Prize, the winner must:
(a) confirm receipt of the notice by return email; and
(b) complete, sign and return a prize receipt form, a 1099-MISC IRS tax form and such other documentation (if any) requested by Sponsor.
6. ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins on Monday, November 5, 2018 and ends Wednesday, November 21, 2018.
7. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of the Contest. By participating, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by the Contest Official Rules and the decisions of the person or persons who select the winners, and (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prizes or participation in the Contest.
8. USE OF NAME, LIKENESS, ETC.: By entering the Contest, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Sponsor and Prize Provider (each a “Sponsor Entity(ies)”) shall have the unlimited right in perpetuity and throughout the world to use and publish your name, voice, city, state, likeness, photograph, video, biographical and prize information, and other elements of your persona and identity, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for all purposes of this Contest, as well as for all general marketing, advertising, promotional, commercial tie-in, merchandising, and other business purposes of Sponsor Entities, all without notice or compensation to you.
9. ENTRANT RELEASE: By entering this Contest, you forever release and discharge, and agree to hold harmless, all Sponsor Entities from any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities and damages: (a) for personal injuries, death, loss of or damage to personal property, and/or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever sustained by anyone or anything in connection with your submission and participation in the Contest; and/or (b) for libel, defamation, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, infringement of copyright, or violation of any other personal or property right based upon, arising out of, or relating to any exploitation of your video (including your likeness and appearance embodied therein) by any Sponsor Entity pursuant to the rights grant set forth above.
10. TAXES: Taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the prize if and to the extent required by law.
11. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize-winner, available after Wednesday, November 21, 2018, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to WPDH Aerosmith Vegas Flyaway c/o Townsquare Media LLC, 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830.
12. COPY OF THE RULES: To obtain a copy of the rules, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to WPDH Aerosmith Vegas Flyaway c/o Townsquare Media LLC, 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830.
13. APPLICABLE LAW: These rules are governed by the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.
14. PRIZE PROVIDER: (the “Prize Provider”).