Will the Hudson Valley See 70 Degree Weather This Week?
If you're sick of the early-March like chill that's persisted in the area, then you might be in luck.
Of course, we'll have to endure a few more days of unseasonably cold weather before we get to the good part.
Sunday's windy and cold weather will give way to more below average temperatures as we get into the early part of the week. Highs Monday and Tuesday will remain in the 40s, with lows in the upper 20s to near 30. There's even a chance of light snow Monday night.
Midweek is when things will finally turn around a bit. Highs Wednesday and Thursday will be in the low 50s with a chance of showers Thursday afternoon.
This all leads to Friday, as we finally get some Spring-like weather in the region with highs near 70 with sunny skies. You think we've waited long enough?
Have a great week!
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie