Why Are There Mysterious Rocks Encouraging People to Vote?
Today is a big day. Will you be listening to these rocks and making sure you get to the polls later?
Why is someone placing these 'Vote Rocks' throughout the Hudson Valley? What do they even mean? I'm assuming that it's a play off of the whole "rock the vote" campaign that was started a while back.
This particular rock was found at the post office in Millbrook. I've been told there are several placed throughout the Hudson Valley. Have you seen anymore and if so, where were they?
Send us the pictures and tag the location?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie