What Were Emma Stone And Jonah Hill Doing In The Hudson Valley?
Johah Hill and Emma Stone are two actors who are considered to be at the top of their game. The question is, what were they doing in the Hudson Valley recently?
According to the Poughkeepsie Journal, although Netflix wouldn't confirm it, we might see the result of their Hudson Valley visit on the upcoming Netflix series 'Manic'. Last fall the team behind the movie rented 250 rooms at the Best Western in Kingston and were in the area for about a week. This is a great example of what a positive impact the film industry continues to have in the area.
Sally Field was added to the cast of the 10 episode series last fall. It's based on a well known 2014 Norweigan dark comedy series. The Internet Movie Database or IMDB says we're going to get the full season a little later this year.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie