What Are Some ‘Do’s & Don’ts’ for My First Yankee Game?
I've been a casual baseball fan for years now but I still have never been to a Yankee game. What do I not want to learn the hard way?
Ever since I moved to New York a few years ago I had some things on my little bucket list. I wanted to see a show at Madison Square Garden, go to a Broadway play, see the Jets or Giants play and of course go to a Yankee game.
It seems stereotypical but I thought all of these things were New York rites of passages.
This weekend I'll begin my first ever journey to Yankee Stadium and I'm totally confused about what to do. This place is going to be huge. Where's the best place to grab drinks before? Where is the best place to get food inside?
Send me all the tips and hacks you can think of.
Don't let me end up like this guy!
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie