Was Air Force One Flying Around The Hudson Valley on Wednesday?
Is it a bird?
It's most definitely a plane.
But wait, is that...? Is that Air Force One?
You be the judge. Facebook was abuzz on Wednesday morning, May 9, after what many saw as Air Force One flying around the Hudson Valley.
I started seeing a few statuses about a big, low-flying plane in the Newburgh area around 9AM on Wednesday morning with a few comments following saying "Air Force One is hovering around Stewart."
Immediately I thought about the scene in the movie Independence Day when they board Air Force One because the aliens were taking over. Obviously, that's not what was happening here.
Facebook user Tom Stacklum took a few good shots of the plane flying over head in Orange County and shared them with us:
We haven't gotten official word if it actually is Air Force One, but we can definitely see the similarity:
What could Air Force One be doing in the Hudson Valley? Was Trump just enjoying the springtime views? Let us know what you think on Facebook.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie