Wanted Hudson Valley Woman Found
A woman who was wanted in the Hudson Valley for alleged grand larceny and more was found.
On Sunday, State Police at Liberty arrested 38-year-old Danielle M. Fuger of Livingston Manor.
Fuger was wanted by the town of Thompson Court on a warrant stemming from charges for fourth-degree grand larceny, a class E felony, and trespass, police say.
Fuger was arraigned and remanded to Sullivan County Jail in lieu of $1,000 cash bail.
- High-Risk Sex Offender Moves Near 6 Hudson Valley Schools
- Hudson Valley Cab Driver Raped 2 Young Girls
- 1 Killed, 4 Injured in Fiery Crash Near Woodbury Commons
- Sex Offender Moves Near 2 Hudson Valley Colleges
- Hudson Valley Man Enticed Child Into Sexually Activity
- Hudson Valley Doctor Arrested for Unlawful Drug Distribution
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley