Tim Tebow Hosts Prom For Special Needs Kids In Warwick
The Tim Tebow foundation puts on proms for special kids all over the country and made a stop in Warwick this past weekend. The foundation focused on God's love, hosted the 'Night to Shine' at over 500 churches on Feb. 9.
Grace Community Church in Warwick was the only location in the Hudson Valley to host the event, and one of eight New York churches to have it. The foundation calls the night an unforgettable experience for kids ages 14 and older for them to shine, and for God to shine.
The Foundation brings in hair stylists, makeup artists, photographers, and so much more to make the kids feel incredibly special. All kids are crowned king and queen of the prom. While Tim Tebow was not in Warwick, he had a Facebook live that was played at every single 'Night to Shine' in the world. All 50 states had a location, and 16 countries were involved.
You can refer a church to be a location for 'Night to Shine' on the Foundation site.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie