Things your parents did that would probably land them in jail today
This morning we talked about the mom that was arrested for sitting topless in a hottub with her daughter. This led to a conversation about things our parents did when we were growing up that seemed innocent, but would land them in jail today.
I talked about my mother driving around town with me on her lap, no seatbelt, while she was smoking. She’d still be locked up today! The listeners also chimed in with their own list of things that would have left them with jail-bird parents:
- Bringing the kids to the bar with them.
- More than one caller told stories about kids being put in refridgerator boxes in the classroom if they misbehaved.
- Being left home alone at a very young age.
- Riding on lawn chairs in the back of a pickup truck.
- Riding bikes without a helmet.
- Trying out a cigarette to see what it tasted like.
- Getting smacked in the head for misbehaving in public.
Got any more to add to the list? Leave them in the comments section below.