These Are the Most Puntastic Places in the Hudson Valley
Some people love puns and other people think that they're the absolute lowest form of comedy. Where are the places in the Hudson Valley that make you have a quick chuckle or cause you to shake your head?
I thought I would shine a light on our local businesses and their creativity.
Spell check is telling me that puntastic or punny isn't a word but how else can you an awesome play on words?
Here are a few that I found locally. Are there more?
- Barn Again - Poughkeepsie
- Paw-Fect Grooming - Pleasant Valley
- I Kneaded This Massage - Rhinebeck
- Cheese Louise - Kingston
- Holy Cow Ice Cream - Red Hook
- All You Knead Aritsan Bakers - Beacon
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie