The Giants’ Geno Smith is the Latest To Join the Flat Earth Movement
Don't look now, but it seems that the latest person to jump on the Flat Earth truther movement is none other than Giants quarterback Geno Smith.
The NY Post says that Smith went on Twitter Saturday morning and apparently backed up prominent Flat Earther; NBA star Kyrie Irving.
Of course, this started an online firestorm of criticism from Twitter users and even scientists.
The Flat Earth movement has seen a resurgence with the growth of social media in recent years. A number of it's most outspoken proponents are athletes and some celebrities.
Some might say the only thing flat involving Geno Smith are his passing numbers.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie