Suspected NJ Serial Pooper With Local Ties Suing Police for $1M
The Kenilworth, N.J. superintendent and Hopewell native who was arrested for defecating on a rival school's track on a daily basis believes he's entitled to some money.
Thomas Tramaglini was arrested and charged in early May after authorities suspected someone was using the track a public toilet every single day. You can get the whole story here.
Since the story went viral, Tramaglini has resigned from his job and claims he has taken a big hit financially after being forced out of a career where he was making a six figure income. According to USA Today, the $1 million lawsuit claims that the Holmdel Police Department unlawfully shared his mug shot causing him emotional distress and harmed his reputation.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie