Relive Woodstock In This Dream Home
If you buy this house, you can live like it's Woodstock every day.
Veewme has this single family home by artist John Kahn listed for $1.2 million. Tower House sits on over 5 acres of land and was inspired by the Catskills. Kahn used repurposed materials like copper and redwood over the course of 15 years to build this psychedelic home.
Tower House has three bedrooms, a guest house, a sauna imported from Sweden, a studio building, three storage buildings, and a tower that was once a New York City water main. New York Post has deemed it 'New York's trippiest home". The land is sprinkled with different sculptures, including Easter Island Moai.
The artist is a Long Island native was also essential in the creation of the Big Apple Circus in New York City. He is known for his eclectic design and complex engineering techniques.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie