Poughkeepsie Deli Tops List of Best Lunch Spots in Upstate NY
If you're looking for a place to grab food in the Hudson Valley you have to think of this place. It's been ranked number one in Upstate New York.
Some people think that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If you ask me, I would say it's lunch. It's no contest. It breaks up the work day, gets you out of that stuffy olf office and gives you a little bit of an energy boost to get back to the work grind.
There are several places to get great food in the Hudson Valley but according to New York Upstate, one place reigns supreme. Out of 30 awesome restaurants north of the city, the best place to grab lunch is Rossi Rosticceria Deli in Poughkeepsie.
Do you agree? Have you been there before?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie