Popular Poughkeepsie Restaurant To Close For Good
A popular Poughkeepsie restaurant will close its doors for good after making the announcement on Facebook Sunday. Crave Restaurant and Lounge right near the Walkway Over The Hudson on Washington St. was known for their contemporary food with a modern twist. According to their social media post:
After serving the Hudson Valley for the last nine years, with heavy hearts, we have decided to close Crave Restaurant and Lounge. The staff and I have been honored by all those who have dined with us over the past years and greatly appreciated your business. Like great stories, there is always a beginning and an end. we are just starting a new chapter.
Sounds like this is less of an ending and more of a new beginning. What could Eddie and the gang have planned? Their sister operation, Lola's Cafe continues to serve up great lunches daily, and now has a second location in New Paltz.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie