Popular Poughkeepsie Galleria Store Closes Its Doors
A popular store has shut down here in the Hudson Valley and quite possibly everywhere in the United States.
It was a popular store among people of all ages who enjoyed discounts on a variety of electronic items. CEX sold everything from used phones, computers, graphics cards, DVDs and video games.
In January the store had closed stating that it was only temporary and that they would be open again in a few weeks. You could imagine my surprise when I saw this sign posted on the window.
Their website, WeBuy.com states the following:
"We are sorry to announce that CeX has ceased trading in the United States.
We want to thank all our customers for their support in the 10 years that we've been trading in the US.
If you have any queries you require help with or issues with a previous order, please contact us at
Will you miss this store? Luckily, The Galleria has places to purchase, DVDs, games, phones and more.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie