Police: Woman Arrested For False Account of Domestic Violence
An Ulster County woman was arrested for allegedly providing a false written statement to police.
On November 15, 2017, the New York State Police arrested Megan Hansut, age 25, of Lloyd, NY, for a false written statement.
In March 2017, Hansut provided investigators with a detailed account of domestic violence and order of protection violations on the part of her relationship partner, who was subsequently arrested.
Continued investigation in the matter found evidence refuting Hansut's version of events and allegations against her partner.
Hansut was issued appearance tickets and was scheduled to return to court this week.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie