Police: Upper Hudson Valley Man Raped Local Teen He Met Online
A local man is accused of raping an upper Hudson Valley teen he met online.
On Monday, the New York State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigation Investigator attached to the Columbia Greene Child Advocacy Center in cooperation with the Columbia County District Attorney’s Office, arrested 20-year-old Bryan A. Graham of Greenport for rape, a felony, sexual abuse and endangering the welfare of a child, both misdemeanors.
The investigation revealed that Graham began an online relationship with a 13-year-old in late 2016, which led to a sexual encounter in early 2017, police say.
Graham was arraigned before the town of Greenport Court and remanded to the Columbia County Jail in lieu of $10,000 cash bail or $10,000 bond.
- Potentially Dangerous Animal Terrorizes Hudson Valley Town
- Fire Destroys Hudson Valley Bowling Alley
- Same-Sex Couple Weds at West Point
- $4,000 Found and Returned Outside Hudson Valley Restaurant
- Police: Drunk Man Drove in Hudson Valley With Loaded Deadly Rifle
- Driver Walks Away From Horrific Accident on Palisades Parkway
- The Price is Right is Coming Back to the Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Resident Selected in Major League Soccer Draft
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley