Police: Ulster County Man Arrested For Passing Counterfeit Bills
A man attempted to make purchase with counterfeit bills in Ulster County.
An investigation conducted by State Police from the Middletown barracks (Troop F) determined that on December 16, 2017 Robert V. Barros, 62, of Olivebridge, N.Y. made a purchase with a counterfeit one hundred dollar bill.
Barros returned to the store on December 31, 2017, and attempted to use another counterfeit bill that refused from the store.
Barros was arrested and charged with Criminal Possession of a Forged Instrument first-degree.
He was arraigned in the Town of Ulster Justice Court, and released on his own recognizance. Burros is scheduled to return to court at the end of this month.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie