Police: 5-Year Old Child Struck By Cab After Exiting School Bus
A five year old was stuck by a vehicle after exiting a school bus in the early afternoon on Friday in Orange County.
On Friday, January 26, at approximately 12:30 p.m. a five year old child was struck by a vehicle on Stropkov Court in the village of Kiryas Joel.
A preliminary investigation determined that the young child exited a school bus and was struck by a local cab.
The child was transported to Westchester Medical Center where he was listed in stable condition.
The investigation is currently ongoing.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie