Over 3 Million People Still Order DVDs by Mail?
How is this barbaric practice still a thing in 2018?
We're down to one last Blockbuster Video store on the entire planet. I'm all for nostalgia and good memories, but I'm not sad that video stores are a thing of the past. I don't miss getting ready and driving down to the local video store for the latest release only to find someone else hasn't returned it on time. It's a hassle the Netflix has killed off.
Remember when Netflix first came on the scene? Before streaming, Netlfix's big push was to have its customers order DVDs by mail. According to Variety, Netflix still has over 3 million people who use this service.
I've never wasted my time with this service. However, with 3 million people still using it and Netflix's limited movies available via streaming, maybe there's something I'm missing.
Do you order DVDs in the mail? Is it worth it?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie