NY Woman Arrested After Dumping Popcorn on a Toddler
People understandably don't like hearing a lot of chatter in a theater when they're trying to watch a movie, but this may be taking things a little too far.
A woman from Long Island took matters into her own hands when she allegedly dumped a carton of popcorn on a 2-year-old child's head back on January 2 during a showing of Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
The NY Post says the 25 year-old woman and her father were arrested Friday for allegedly endangering the welfare of a child after she became irate when the child asked her mother for something to eat during the movie.
The mother of the child said her daughter hadn't even completed her sentence when the Long Island woman snapped. The Post says the mom told the angry woman not to talk to her daughter like that. That only made the other woman angrier as she poured the bucket of popcorn on the little kid's head.
The woman and her 61-year-old father allegedly fled the AMC in Levitown.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie