Nor’Easter Predicted For Super Bowl Sunday
More than a football game could happen this Sunday. February is expected to be brutal in terms of weather, and the Super Bowl could kick it all off.
The Farmer's Almanac predicts that a major nor'easter will roll through by Feb. 7, and Feb. 4, which is also Super Bowl Sunday, will start the bad weather. Their prediction says snow accumulations could get up to 2 feet from this blizzard. The Almanac also predicts another six inches of snow in the Hudson Valley from the Feb. 16-19.
Lohud, however, reports that meteorologists from Accuweather disagree with the Farmer's Almanac predictions. Alyson Heogg, of Accuweather, said that the chances of a major nor'easter are unlikely, but it still could happen. Heogg doesn't expect the storm to come up the east coast.
As of now, the Weather.com forecast is calling for snow Sunday and Monday. Snow is planned to start Sunday night and go into the next day. Monday is expected to be more of a wintry mix/ Each day is predicted to get one inch of snow.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie