New York State Bridge Authority Hiring For Summer $15/hour
Looking for a summer job? The New York State Bridge Authority is hiring for the positions of Maintenance and Toll Collectors. Employment will run from June through August. The positions start at $15 an hour and applications must be submitted by April 1, 2018.
Here is what the NYSBA website has to say about applying for the jobs:
Seasonal Employment Opportunities
The New York State Bridge Authority is now accepting applications (link is a PDF) for Seasonal Employment.
We will be hiring for Maintenance and Toll Collector positions.
The employment will run from June through August.
Anyone interested should use the above application to apply, and indicate that you are interested in Seasonal Employment.
Have you ever worked on one of the summer bridge crews? Would you recommend it? Do you have tips on how to make it an awesome experience working on one of the teams?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie