New York Casting Call Set For MasterChef
Are you the next MasterChef? The Fox TV show has a New York casting call coming up later this month so here's your chance to make it happen. The popular cooking program hosted by Gordon Ramsey is now looking for people who are interested in being part of season 10.
There are two ways to get in on the action, you are strongly encouraged to pre-register in advance at their website. You then attend the open call in New York City at the DoubleTree Suites in Times Square on Saturday, September 22nd from 9 AM until 5 PM. Be sure to download the application and bring it with you if at all possible.
If you can't make it to the open call, you can also do a video submission but don't expect to get your video back. All video submissions must be received by October 12th at midnight.
The grand prize is $250,000 and the winner gets to call themselves MasterChef. With all the great restaurants in the area, we tend to think the next champion could come from the Hudson Valley.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie