More Snow, Milder Temps by Week’s End on the Way
Looks like we could be seeing some more snow by Monday afternoon for the Hudson Valley.
The good news, according to meteorologists, is that it shouldn't be anything like last week. Right now, it looks like we're getting a dusting to an inch of snow Monday afternoon, and maybe an inch more overnight.
One of the big issues, of course, has been the bone-chilling record low temperatures the region has experienced the past several days. Finally, a warm-up may be on the way.
Monday should see highs in the upper 20s to near 30 degrees. Tuesday could be closer to 40, but there will be a brief return to the Arctic-like weather Tuesday night with lows back down in the single digits.
Wednesday should rebound back in the 30s, with a chance of freezing precipitation that night.
Thursday will see even warmer temperatures with highs and lows holding in the 40s. There might be a chance for rain Thursday afternoon into the evening, which is certainly better than snow at this point.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie