Middletown’s Mix N Mac Opening Second Hudson Valley Location
There are few things in this life that are as good as macaroni and cheese. And if you're a Middletown resident, you're probably familiar with Mix N Mac, the gourmet mac and cheese place that opened in the town seven years ago. Well now, Middletown won't be hogging all the good mac and cheese for themselves: Mix N Mac is opening a second location in Wappingers Falls early next year.
According to the Poughkeepsie Journal, owners Michele and Jason Whipland began to notice that they were getting a lot of customers coming over from Fishkill and Poughkeepsie, so this seems like a logical move. Mix N Mac serves a variety of gourmet mac and cheeses, with specialty options like lobster mac or chicken, bacon, and ranch.
They're also known for their fried macaroni balls, which get topped with a signature sauce. The new location will likely be bigger than the original spot in Middletown, and will almost definitely be on Route 9 in the Town of Wappingers.
This is going to be a huge deal for anybody who lives nearby and loves mac and cheese (example: me). Will you be stopping by the new location once it opens?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie