Measles Outbreak Hits New York
There has been a measles outbreak across 21 states in the United States.
According to Pix 11, The Center For Disease Control (CDC) has been monitoring measles outbreaks throughout the country. So far, there have been 107 cases of measles in the US reported this year. The cases are mainly in unvaccinated people.
So far, the following states have had measles outbreaks: Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington, and Washington D.C., according to the article.
Pix 11 reports that in 2014, the US saw an explosion in the number of measles cases. There were 667 cases in 27 different states.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie