Man Used Hammer During Domestic Dispute, Police Say
Hospital staff notified police and reported a possible victim of domestic violence.
On July, 15, 2018 state police responded to Northern Dutchess Hospital after nurses there reported a possible victim of domestic violence.
State Police conducted an investigation, which found that the victim was assaulted with a hammer by James M. Macisaac, 34, of Pine Plains, N.Y. on July 13.
Macisaac was located at his residence and was arrested. He was charged with Assault first-degree, a class B felony.
He was arraigned in the Town of Hyde Park Court and remanded to Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $50,000 cash bail or $100,000 bond.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Were Invented in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie