Man Stole ATM From Orange County Elks Lodge, Police Say
The ATM contained about $1,800 in cash at the time it was stolen.
Bringing new definition to Steve Miller's 'Take the Money and Run', an Orange County man allegedly took the money machine and ran from a Orange County elk's lodge.
In the early morning hours on July 17, 2018 State Police responded to a reported burglary at the Port Jervis Elk's Lodge, located in the Town of Deerpark.
The ATM, which contained approximately $1,800 in cash was taken from the building. The machine later found in the Town of Wallkill. All of the cash had been removed.
An investigation conducted by the Bureau of Criminal Investigation resulted in the arrest of Glenn White, age 53 of Middletown, N.Y.
White was charged with Burglary third-degree, and Grand Larceny fourth-degree, both felonies.
White was arraigned in the Town of Wallkill Court and remanded to Orange County Jail without bail.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Were Invented in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie