Hudson Valley Tax Foreclosure Auctions Taking Place Soon
Have you been thinking about buying a tax foreclosure home as a property to flip or to renovate and rent out? Here are a few tax foreclosure auctions taking place in the next two weeks, here in the Hudson Valley.
Have you ever bought a tax foreclosure home? There are things you will need to do in advance. You will want to (if its possible) to preview the home, not all homes can be previewed. You will want to make sure that you have filled all of the bidder/bidding paperwork, think of it as the registration to bid, in advance.
You will also need to have the funds to pay for the home, ie cashiers check, when you are doing the bidding. For a complete list of what you need and to check out the properties that are being auctioned, click here.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie