Live Out The Dream Of Owning A Tiny House At This Catskill Resort
If you've ever wanted to own a tiny house, you can 'test drive' one in the Catskills.
Think BIG! A Tiny House Resort is located in South Cairo in the Catskills, part of Greene County. Think BIG originally started as the first ever retail store of oversized pop art in SoHo, NYC. Owners Bob Malkin and Phyliss Prinz took their love of big and went small, by closing their store and opening the tiny house resort.
Think BIG! sits on 28 acres of land with water frontage and a waterfall. There's a garden with herbs and veggies for you to pick, a 'laundramutt', which is an outdoor dog wash if you decide to bring your pooch along, and a lending library with games and kitchen equipment to borrow. You even have the option of adding on yoga and a personal raw chef, of course at an additional charge.
The resort has 4 tiny homes, and each has a private patio, outdoor furniture, a Weber grill, and a fire-pit.You can pick from the Mizu, a Japanese inspired tiny home, The Flat, which has lots of windows, The Vista, which is a studio with large windows, or the Lux, with a queen-sized bed.
Reservations are being taken, and rates start at $109 per night.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie