Judge Janine Pirro Caught Driving 119 MPH
Former Westchester District Attorney and television personality Janine Pirro was clocked doing 119 MPH near her hometown of Elmira in Upstate, New York.
Pirro is a Fox News personality and host of “Justice With Judge Jeanine”. On Sunday she was caught doing 119 in a 65 mph zone in the Town of Nichols. Pirro grew up in the area and according to the Daily Voice, she says she was heading to visit her sick mother.
“I had been driving for hours to visit my ailing 89-year-old mom and didn’t realize how fast I was driving," Pirro said in a statement released by Fox. "I believe in the rule of law and I will pay the consequences.”
The judge was pulled over by State Police and given a ticket for speeding. There were no other violations and she will have to answer the charge by January of 2018. Pirro is facing 11 points on her license for putting the pedal to the floor.
Pirro was the Westchester District Attorney for about 12 years. She still lives in Westchester County in Harrison. I have no information about other tickets Judge Janine might have on her record and we will keep you posted on the penalty she gets for this violation.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie