Jerry Seinfeld Films Coffee Stop in Hudson Valley
Comedian Jerry Seinfeld caused quite a stir when he stopped into a local diner with a film crew this week.
Seinfeld's Netflix series "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" follows the famed funnyman as he interviews other comics as they drive around and then sit down for a cup of joe.
During a recent filming with Hasan Minhaj from "The Daily Show," Seinfeld decided to hit up a small Hudson Valley restaurant. According to The Journal News, the duo busted into Hastings Center Restaurant on Warburton Rd in Hastings-on-Hudson complete with an entire film crew.
Seinfeld and Minaj sat down and had their conversation over coffee, which will be a part of an upcoming episode on Netflix. The car they arrived in was a silver Ferrari Testarosa, which drew just about as many stares as the famous comedian did.
After running on the Crackle streaming service since 2012, Seinfeld announced earlier this year that he was moving the Emmy nominated series to Netflix.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie