I Didn’t Know My Computer Was Watching Me
So, it all started last month when I was the victim of online scammers. Or they tried to make me a victim, I should say.
The idea was that I supposedly visited porn sites, and they somehow were able to activate the webcam on my camera. And they wanted money from me to keep my secret. Well, I knew I hadn’t been to any porn sites, and didn’t even have a webcam. Or did I? I wrote an article about the whole experience.
Scamming/catfishing expert Davin Rosenblatt, who has been on our show, read the article and here’s the conversation that followed.
Robyn Taylor Discovers Her Webcam
Yikes is right! I did indeed have a webcam. And it’s covered now. Not that anybody would have seen much beyond me stuffing my face with food while I sit at my computer, but my life is my life, and I’d like to keep it that way. Thanks, Davin!
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie