We thought it was end for this steakhouse following an explosion in March. 

It looks like Joseph's Steakhouse in Hyde Park, N.Y.  will get a second chance to serve up delicious food to Hudson Valley residents.

Back in March an explosion rocked the steakhouse, with the owner barely making it out in time. A dog in the apartment above the restaurant was killed during the blaze.

The accidental fire was caused by malfunctioning equipment.

According to Joseph's Steakhouse's Facebook page, the rebuild has started and will ramp up once the weather breaks. They plan on a May or June opening.

The comments are all positive and people are looking forward to the reopening.