Popular Hudson Valley Donut Shop Announces Major Business Change
A donut staple here in the Hudson Valley is closing their doors. Kind of.
Daddy's Donuts in Middletown has been a popular stop for specialty donut lovers. Fruity Pebbles, Oh My Oreo, Maple Bacon and Homer Simpson are just some of the unique flavors Daddy Donuts offered donut lovers.
On Sunday August 5th, Daddy's Donuts announced that they will be changing up their business plan.
They took to Facebook to announce that they will now be a "large-scale only bakery." The press release goes on to explain that they will be closing their store front, but will be catering to their wholesale customers.
Daddy's Donut's is closing their store front for good reason, they explain "We know we've disappointed many people but we've made this decision with our growing family in mind and hope that our customers can understand the importance of time and family."
But fear not! You'll still be able to order their delicious creations. They will be taking orders of 2 or more dozen donuts. Let's be honest with ourselves, if you're going to order Daddy's Donuts, you're ordering 2 dozen or more.
For details on placing your order visit Daddy's Donuts official website.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie