Hudson Valley Seafood Restaurant To Close Up Shop
A popular Hudson Valley seafood restaurant will close its doors after 47 years in business. Lobster Pier in Chester has been a staple in the local restaurant scene for many years and their commitment to quality has been a major reason why. Not only are they well known for seafood, but have been known to please the 'land lovers' too.
According to their website, 'despite the changes in the Hudson Valley, we have remained committed to the same ideals and principles we had so many years ago: great food, great value and a great time with family and friends.
There is still time to sample their great menu, they'll shut their doors for the final time on September 3rd. They're open Tuesday through Thursday from 4-9 PM, Friday and Saturday from 4-10:30 PM and Sunday 3-9 PM.
Unfortunately, another family-run local restaurant is closing its doors and Hudson Valley residents are upset about the situation. The announcement on their Facebook page has been shared over 550 times and includes many comments wishing them well.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie