Hudson Valley Mets Fans Offered Free Therapy Sessions
Mets fans living in the Hudson Valley can now get free, confidential therapy sessions to help them deal with yet another disappointing season.
This season, the New York Mets suffered their worst June in franchise history. Then in July, their worst loss in franchise history, losing to Washington 25-4.
Well, help is on the way thanks to UMA Health a New York-based online mental health marketplace. Troubled Mets fans can fill out this form to receive a promo code for free, confidential therapy sessions.
The form simply asks for your name, email address and "your most difficult Mets moment." The company will then get back to you with a promo code for a free therapy session adding, "we hope you (and the team) do better soon!"
According to the UMA Health website, no insurance is needed.
Author's Note: After being swept by Boston, Yankee fans may also need this service
- Teacher From Hudson Valley Had Oral Sex With Student
- At Least 7 Killed in Mafia-Style Murders in The Hudson Valley
- Rabid Cat Bites Woman Walking Dog in Hudson Valley
- Here's How You Can Help The Family of a Fallen Hudson Valley Cop
- Hudson Valley Mets Fans Offered Free Therapy Sessions
- Police: 2 Hudson Valley Men Beat 67-Year-Old, Steal His Car
- DEC: Watch Out For This 'Invasive Species' in Hudson Valley