Hudson Valley Man Enticed Child Into Sexually Activity
A Hudson Valley man confessed he lured a 4-year-old into sexual activity.
In Southern District of New York Court, 23-year-old Cody Mann of Bloomingburg pleaded guilty to enticing a child to engage in illegal sexual activity.
According to court documents, in or around 2014 and in or around 2016, Mann repeatedly directed the parent of a 4-year-old child to engage in illegal sexual activity with the child over the phone.
Mann also directed the parent to produce and send him images of child porn which featured the abused child.
Mann faces 10 years to life in prison when sentenced.
- Up To 8 Inches of Snow Predicted For Parts of the Hudson Valley
- 1 Killed, 4 Injured in Fiery Crash Near Woodbury Commons
- Sex Offender Moves Near 2 Hudson Valley Colleges
- Hudson Valley Man Enticed Child Into Sexually Activity
- Hudson Valley Doctor Arrested for Unlawful Drug Distribution
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley