Hudson Valley Gym Open To Those Affected By Storm for Free
Planet Fitness has opened the doors to their facilities across the Hudson Valley to those affected by the storm for free.
Planet Fitness is offering all the amenities at their facilities for free for those impacted by the devastating storm this week.
Planet Fitness is welcoming those people to use select Hudson Valley facilities free of charge, such as showers, locker rooms and additional health and fitness facilities (no membership needed).
Hours vary by location; non-members must simply show ID and sign into the guest register.
The Planet Fitness locations that are open to those affected by the storm are: Port Jervis, Middletown, Wappingers Falls, Peekskill, Lagrange, Poughkeepsie, Kingston, and Hudson.
*Please note that Planet Fitness clubs do not offer towel service or shampoo, etc.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Were Invented in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie